Fila Naturwax Solid Wax 1 Ltr Neutral
£23.04 inc VAT
Solid wax for terracotta
What’s it for
- For treating and protecting terracotta,marble and natural stone floors.
- Excellent for traditional treatment of terracotta: nourishes, protects and enhances.
- Provides warm tone to terracotta.
- Also perfect for small surface areas: worktops, vanity tops, etc.
- Easy to apply: just use a sponge.
- Ideal for tumbled marble.
- Unpolished stone and agglomerates
Method of use
No dilution required. When treating terracotta:
After the base coat of filaes82 or filaclassic, apply 2 coats of naturwax, 8 hours apart. Use a normal synthetic sponge, or a wide, flat brush and cloth. Once dry, buff with a floor polisher or a wool cloth. You can then complete the treatment with a finishing wax of your choice: filaclassic, filasatin, filamatt, filalonglife.
If restoring coloured cement tiles or tumbled marble:after a base coat of hydrorep, apply one coat of naturwax using a normal synthetic sponge, or a wide, flat brush and cloth. Once dry, buff with a floor polisher or a wool cloth. You can then complete the treatment with a finishing wax of your choice: filaclassic, filasatin. On doorsteps, windowsills and stone slabs, etc. Apply with a dry cloth and continue rubbing until completely dry. The surface will be waterproof and shiny.
With one litre:
- Terracotta 20 m2
- Stone 20 m2
Not recommended for use on floors or in damp environments and where water remains (bathrooms, showers).
Only £5 delivery on all tile cleaning and maintenance!