Fila W68 – Water Based Stain Protector For Stone
£37.68 inc VAT
Water-based stain protector for unpolished surfaces
What’s it for
- Seals and protects porous materials such as rough-finish natural stone, terracotta and cement from oily dirt.
- Drastically reduces absorption without affecting the material’s natural look.
- Suitable for interior and exterior surfaces.
- For use on interior floors as a protective base-coat before the application of wax.
- Scratch resistant: by protecting the surface, scratches can be removed easily during the cleaning process.
- Natural finish: does not alter appearance.
- It is a water-based product and so it is more environmentally friendly. It drastically reduces treatment time as it can be applied to surfaces still not completely dry.
- Does not form surface film.
- Does not alter terracotta frost resistance.
- Excellent also for concrete surfaces.
- The product is certified foodsafe.
- This product has extremely low voc emissions: certified by gev and marked by ec1plus and helps towards gaining credits for the leed.
- Quarry tiles
- Unpolished stone and agglomerates
This product has extremely low voc emissions: certified gev-emicode® – ec1plus
This product has extremely low voc emissions and contributes towards leed credits.
This product is tested and certified food-safe.
Method of use
No dilution required: ready to use.
Indoor surfaces in terracotta and untreated stone:
On a clean and dry surface, apply one coat of filaw68, evenly, using a paintbrush or fleece pad, also soaking the joints well. Wait 4 hours, then apply a coat of filajet. Wait at least an hour, then apply a coat of the specific finishing wax for the effect desired (filamatt: natural, filasatin: satin, filaclassic and filalonglife: glossy).Internal surfaces in terracotta and polished stone:on a clean and dry surface, apply one coat of filaw68, evenly, using a paintbrush or fleece pad, also soaking the joints well. Wait 4 hours and then, apply a coat of the specific finishing wax for the effect desired (filamatt: natural, filasatin: satin, filaclassic and filalonglife: glossy).Outdoor surfaces in terracotta, stone and concrete:on a clean surface, apply 2 coats of filaw68 evenly, using a paintbrush or fleece pad, also soaking the joints well.Maintenance:diluted solution of filacleaner.
With one litre:
Terracotta rustic tuscan, polished
15/20 M2 terracotta
Handmade, spanish, hollow tile, brick 7/10 m2
Stone 10/20 m2
Carry out a patch test on a small surface area to check for any changes in colour. Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast.
Only £5 delivery on all tile cleaning and maintenance!