Filaclassic – Wax Polish For Stone & Marble
£18.24 inc VAT
Eco-friendly liquid wax
What’s it for
- Protects floors in marble, travertine, and stone agglomerates including terrazzo.
- Revitalises the shine of polished finishes.
- An ideal first and final coat for the traditional treatment of terracotta and for routine maintenance.
- Provides a splendid natural shine.
- Easy to apply and maintain.
- Protects surfaces from the effects of time.
- Does not degenerate with maintenance.
- Can be re-polished to enhance the shine.
- Natural stone
Method of use
Dilution: either undiluted or diluted according to requirements. Protects surfaces in marble and stone agglomerates and stone with polished finish:
Apply undiluted wax with a damp cloth or other applicator. Let it dry well (about 1 hour), then buff with a wool cloth or floor polisher.New floors:dilute 1 litre of product in 1-2 litres of water and apply, proceeding as described above.For finishing the treatment with the application of a water/solvent-based protectors (terracotta and natural stone):after the application of water-proofing (such as filaw68 or filafob), spread filaclassic undiluted using a fleece pad or other suitable applicator. Let it dry well (about 1 hour), then buff with a wool cloth or floor polisher.For traditional treatment with paste wax on terracotta:apply the undiluted product with a flat paintbrush. After 4 hours apply two coats of paste wax naturwax. Wait 8 hours, polish and then complete the treatment with a last coat of filaclassic undiluted wax with a cloth, fleece pad or other applicator. Let it dry well (about 1 hour), then buff with a wool cloth or floor polisher.
With one litre:
- Terracotta 30 m2
- Stone 30/40 m2
Only £5 delivery on all tile cleaning and maintenance!