Filacleaner – Universal Floor Cleaner
£10.56 inc VAT
Concentrated neutral detergent
What’s it for
- Delicately cleans all types of floors and surfaces.
- Does not affect treated and delicate surfaces.
- It’s essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid particularly those with polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents.
- It cleans but does not attack.
- With high dilutions of product (1:200) there’s no need to rinse as it does not leave any residues.
- Highly concentrated, can be used at various dilutions.
- Ideal for maintenance of all waxed surfaces.
- It can be used with scrubber dryer machines at 1:200.
- Ideal for laminates.
- Pleasant perfume.
- Porcelain tiles
- Glazed ceramic
- Quarry tiles
- Polished stone and agglomerates
- Laminate flooring
- Rubber and pvc
Method of use
Dilution: from 1:30 to 1:200 depending on requirements.
For ordinary maintenance of all surfaces:dilute filacleaner at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse. For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions.For after laying washing of delicate surfaces (marble, travertine, granite, polished agglomerates etc.):Dilute filacleaner at 1:30 spread over the floor and leave to act for five minutes, work with single disc professional cleaner with a white pad. Remove all residues using a liquid vacuum or cloth. Rinse after cleaning.For “scrubber-dryer” machines:dilute filacleaner at 1:200. Pour the solution into the tank.For extraordinary maintenance of very dirty surfaces:
With one litre:
Maintenance 1:200 1500 m2
Initial stone wash 1:30 50 m2
Do not use filacleaner on fabric or waxed wooden floors.
Only £5 delivery on all tile cleaning and maintenance!