Filasatin – Satin Wax For Stone
£21.60 inc VAT
Satin-effect protective wax
What’s it for
- Protects unpolished natural stone (limestone, sandstone, slate, etc.) Vitrified quarry tiles and various types of terracotta.
- Ideal both for treatment and maintenance.
- The product is self-polishing, but can also be polished to restore or increase shine.
- A 3-in-one solution: protects, maintains and gives floors an excellent finish.
- Original new satin look.
- Ideal to create prestigious floors: enhances the beauty of the surface.
- Easy to apply and maximum coverage.
- Does not degenerate with maintenance.
- Quarry tiles
- Unpolished stone and agglomerates
Method of use
Dilution: either undiluted or diluted according to requirements.
Using a cloth or other applicator, apply an even layer of the product onto a clean dry floor surface. After one hour, apply a second coat at right-angles to the first. The floor is ready to walk on after about half-an-hour. For better sheen, buff with a floor polisher or a wool cloth.
An initial protection coat of filafob water-repellent protector is recommended on highly absorbent terracotta and stone (such as limestone, sandstone and travertine) or filaw68.For maintenance:restoring sheen (every 2-3 months):after cleaning the surface with a diluted solution of filacleaner (1:200), apply filasatin diluting 500 ml of product in 5 litres of water. For greater shine, wait till floor is dry (after about 1 hour) and buff with a wool cloth or floor polisher.Restoring protection (once a year):apply undiluted wax with a cloth, fleece pad or other applicator. Buff the surface when it is dry (after about 1 hour).
With one litre:
- Terracotta 30 m2
- Stone 30/40 m2
Not recommended for use on outdoor surfaces or in damp environments and where water remains (bathrooms, showers).
Only £5 delivery on all tile cleaning and maintenance!