Mapesil 310ml Silicone Sealants
- excellent durability. Seals remain unchanged even after many years exposure to climatic extremes, industrial pollution, sudden temperature changes and immersion in water
- high elasticity
- excellent bonding to glass, ceramic and anodised aluminium
- mildew resistant
- waterproof and permeable to vapour
- resistant to chemical agents
- flexible down to -40°C and resistant to temperatures at +180°C
- easily workable
Application of Mapesil AC
Mapesil AC is packed in cartridges of 310 ml; to use, cut the cartridge above the end of the thread and screw on the nozzle, which should be cut at 45° to produce a hole corresponding to the size of the joint. Insert the cartridge into the gun and extrude the sealant.
The surface of Mapesil AC must be finished off with a damp tool, preferably moistened with soapy water, before a superficial film has formed.
Only £5 delivery on all grout and silicone sealants!
White, Manhattan, Silver Grey, Medium Grey, Cement Grey, Anthracite, Black, Jasmine, Beige, Transparent