Reference to the ‘Purchaser’ in these terms and conditions is deemed to be the person who has ordered the goods from the www.bathroomtilesdirect.com website. ‘We’, ‘Our’ or the ‘Company’ is deemed to be Essentially Tiles Limited, Bay 1 Block B, Stourbridge Trading Estate, Mill Race Lane, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY8 1JN (company registered in England number 04069086, VAT registration number 112 9259 26). www.bathroomtilesdirect.com is a website trading style of Essentially Tiles Limited, a company specialising in the supply of ceramic tiles and related products.
We are committed to providing only the highest levels of customer service. Our employees are well trained and well informed and we will deal with any issue or query to the highest possible standard. All purchases made using the www.bathroomtilesdirect.com website are subject to the Purchaser accepting the following terms and conditions. A copy of these terms can be printed from the website and Purchasers should note that these terms and conditions may be subject to addition or amendment at any time. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Orders are accepted and promises of delivery are given conditionally upon the Company being able to secure the necessary goods, labour and materials, and without responsibility for delays arising through risk and uncertainties of manufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
- We aim to provide next working day delivery for orders placed before 3pm, however there may be occurrences when this may not be possible and the Company accepts no responsibility for any delay however it may have been caused.
- We do not accept orders at the present time for delivery to addresses outside the United Kingdom mainland.
- All orders must be paid for in full prior to despatch.
- Delivery on floor tile orders with a value of over £100 is free to delivery addresses within the United Kingdom mainland. On floor tile orders under £100 a £25 delivery charge will be levied.
Delivery on mosaic tile orders with a value of over £50 is free to delivery addresses within the United Kingdom mainland. On floor tile orders under £50 a £7.50 delivery charge will be levied.
Delivery on tile sample pieces is a flat rate of £2.40 up to a maximum of 4 tile samples.
- Deliveries to sites are accepted on the understanding that delivery will be to the kerbside of the nearest hard road closest to the site that is accessible by the vehicle.
- A signed delivery note is deemed to be conclusive evidence that delivery has been made and compliance made in the contract. Please thoroughly check your order before signing. No claim for shortage on delivery will be accepted unless the delivery note has been endorsed accordingly at the time of delivery. Customers should sign for the number of packages and pieces received. ‘Unexamined’ or other such qualified signatures will not be binding on the Company.
- Notwithstanding that prices are ‘Carriage Paid’, no responsibility will be accepted under any circumstances for goods, whether loose or packed, which may be damaged or lost in transit. Our contract in this respect will be regarded as completed when goods are handed to the Purchaser or their agent. Any claim for which carriers may be liable must be made by the Purchaser.
- We will not under any circumstances accept any claims for late or incorrect delivery. As a company we always recommend that you do not book a tradesperson until the correct goods have been delivered.
- The right is reserved to refuse countermands.
- We guarantee we will offer a refund for any full box of undamaged tiles purchased from us within one month of your invoice date, subject to a 20% re-stocking charge. All goods which are accepted for return must be in the condition in which they were supplied determined at our absolute discretion.
Goods must be returned at customers own cost (unless found to be faulty) to Essentially Tiles Limited, Bay 1, Block B, Mill Race Lane, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1JN (Collection not available).
- The supply of any goods does not mean that they are suitable for any specific installation. We can only be held responsible for any failures of products supplied by us to the extent of the manufacturer’s guarantee.
- The Purchaser is responsible for ensuring that they have ordered sufficient quantity for their purpose. Any guides we provide are approximate only.
- As soon as the goods have been delivered the Purchaser will be responsible for their safekeeping. No claim can be entertained for damages or faults due to incorrect storage.
- No tiles are guaranteed against crazing and are always sold subject to shade variation as is expected in the supply of any glazed or fired product.
- No claims, including those in respect of shade variation, will be accepted unless made within 28 days of the despatch of the goods.
- No claim will be accepted after tiles have been fixed.
- Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
- Samples- colour, glaze and application can vary considerably over a period of time. Accordingly illustrations provided on our website and samples procured must be regarded as being for general guidance only and not as being identical to current stock.
- Handmade decorated pieces may vary in shape and size as is inherent within their manufacture so extra caution should be taken prior to fixing to ensure the correct grout joint is used.
- Any Special Orders for items not normally available via the website will be supplied only in manufacturer’s full box quantities and no Special Order goods can be returned.
- No claim for breakages will be accepted unless the claim has been received by us within 48 hours of receipt of the goods by the customer.
- In the unlikely event that any product purchased from www.bathroomtilesdirect.com should prove faulty we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate. This will be in accordance with your legal rights. Please e-mail us using the www.bathroomtilesdirect.com website or email@example.com.
- Coupons may be awarded during promotions. Coupons are restricted for a once only use. Coupons may have an expiry date.
Coupons MUST be entered in the available field at time of checkout for the discount to be applied.
- Payment can be made only via PayPal.
When you have completed your order you accept that although you will receive an email from Bathroom Tiles Direct this email is for PENDING ORDER and will not be processed unless a successful payment is made through PayPal. Upon a successful payment through PayPal you will be sent an email confirmation of payment from PayPal. When we have also received this payment confirmation email, we will process the order and send a fully paid and completed order confirmation.
No variation to these terms and conditions are accepted unless confirmed by the Company in writing prior to despatch. Contracts are made and accepted subject to these conditions of sale and shall be governed by English Law and no other.